Organic Tuna Paste
The Tuna paste from our Organic line reveals an elevated quality, because all its ingredients of agricultural origin are organic and result in a delicious combination.
- SMOOTH PASTE WITH DELICATE TEXTURE
- INGREDIENTS OF QUALITY AND ORGANIC ORIGIN
- We use the species Katsuwonus Pelamis, belonging to the Scombridae family.
- Paste composed only of fish, olive oil and other organic ingredients
- The paste preferred by the younger ones, because of its mild flavour
Tuna (Katsuwonus pelamis, Thunnus spp), Refined Olive Oil, Tomato Concentrate, Water, Vinegar, White Pepper, Salt
Contains fish. May contain traces of milk and gluten.
|Energia||kJ / 200 kcal|
|dos quais saturados||3 g||Hidratos de carbono||0 g|
|dos quais açucares||0 g|
|Fibra alimentar:||0 g|
- Natural source of high biological value proteins
- Source of Omega 3 fatty acids
- Fish with low saturated fat level
Designation of food: Tuna Paste
Country of origin: Portugal
Operator’s name: A POVEIRA S.A.
Operator Address: Parque Industrial de Laúndos, Lote 46 4570-311 Laúndos Póvoa de Varzim Portugal
Sanitary Register: PT C 249 1P CE
Organic Tuna Paste Minerva
Katsuwonus Pelamis, commonly known as striped or skipjack tuna, is a small tuna when compared to the other species. They can be found in tropical, subtropical and temperate waters.
After cooked and cleaned, the tuna will be mixed with the organic olive oil and the rest of the recipe’s ingredients. They blend in smoothly, cooked at a low temperature and only then mashed to form a paste.
Conservation, use and harmonization
Ready-to-eat product, without need for any preparation. After opening, it is recommended its complete consumption. Ideal to spread on crackers, fresh or toasted bread. Simple or even served with herbs.