Sardines in Olive Oil with Lemon
Fresh sardines captured in our Atlantic coast, made by hand by the Portuguese traditional method and covered with olive oil and a slice of fresh lemon that gives it freshness.
- BLUE FISH, HEALTHY WITH GREAT NUTRITIONAL VALUE.
- QUALITY AND AUTHENTIC PORTUGUESE CANNED FISH.
- Fresh sardines (sardina pilchardus walbaum) caught on the Atlantic Coast.
- Healthy blue fish with high nutrient content.
- Sardines selected and canned exclusively by hand, one by one.
- Drizzled with olive oil and a slice of fresh lemon, which gives this conserve a distinctive flavour.
Sardines (min 70.8%), olive oil (23.2%), lemon (5%) and salt
|Energia||911 kJ / 218 kcal|
|dos quais saturados||3,8 g||Hidratos de carbono||0 g|
|dos quais açucares||0 g|
|Fibra alimentar:||0 g|
- Sardines provide high levels of omega-3 fatty acids, necessary to regulate cholesterol and improve blood circulation.
- They offer a high supply of calcium because, when subjected to high temperatures during sterilisation , the calcium in the bones fuses with the fish meat.
- In addition to calcium, sardines also stand out for their high protein, vitamin and mineral content.
Name of the food: Sardines in Olive Oil with Lemon
Country of origin: Portugal
Operator’s name: APOVEIRA S.A.
Operator Address: Parque Industrial de Laúndos, Lote 46 4570-311 Laúndos Póvoa de Varzim (Portugal)
Sanitary Register: ES 12.06648 / C CE
Sardines in Olive Oil with Lemon La Gondola
The sardine is a blue fish with around 14 cm of length that is characterized for having silver belly scales, with which it reflects the sunlight to blind its predators and protect itself from them. It inhabits the Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean Sea and usually travels in big schools of fish.
La Góndola sardine is fished according to the Portuguese traditional fishing in a sustainable manner, respecting the marine environment.
La Gondola canned sardines are produced with fresh sardines, caught in the campaign months. They’re prepared and canned by hand, one by one. They’re accompanied by a slice of fresh lemon and covered with olive oil. This combination highlights the product taste.
The cans are sterilized through a thermal process at 118ºC to avoid the resistance of any microorganisms that may decompose the food.
It is offered in an individual 120g net weight can format.
Conservation and harmonization
This can must be stored in a cool, dry place, without need for refrigeration. After opening, in case they are are not completely consumed, it is recommended to take out of the can and keep in the fridge until 48 hours.
It is recommended its consumption at room temperature, as an appetizer in any occasion, accompanied by a good, young white wine.