Spiced Mackerel Paste
This spiced mackerel paste swoops the taste buds. The strength of the shredded piri-piri transforms this paste in an explosion of taste. Production totally faithful to tradition and natural ingredients.
- TRADITIONAL AND 100% NATURAL RECIPE
- IDEAL AS DIP TO SERVE WITH RAW VEGETABLE STICKS
- Scomber Colias or Scomber Japonicus are the species used in the production of the spicy mackerel pâté.
- The mackerel is pre-cooked and finally thoroughly cleaned.
- The mackerel gives this pâté a smooth texture and the crushed chilli pepper gives it an explosion of flavour.
Mackerel (Scomber Japonicus, Scomber Colias), Refined Olive Oil, Tomato Concentrate, Water, Chilli Pepper, Vinegar, White Pepper and Salt
Contains fish. May contain traces of milk and gluten.
|Energia||kJ / 220 kcal|
|dos quais saturados||3 g||Hidratos de carbono||0 g|
|dos quais açucares||0 g|
|Fibra alimentar:||0 g|
- Fish as a natural source of protein
- Rich in fatty acids, omega 3 and high in vitamin B12
- Mackerel provides a significant amount of vitamins D and B6 and minerals such as potassium, phosphorus and zinc
Nome da comida: Paté de cavala picante
País de origem: Portugal
Nome do operador: A POVEIRA S.A.
Endereço da operadora: Parque Industrial de Laúndos, Lote 46 4570-311 Laúndos Póvoa de Varzim (Portugal)
Registro Sanitário: PT C 249 1P CE
Spiced Mackerel Paste Minerva
The mackerel is a pelagic, migrating species that forms big schools of fish. Found near the coast, inhabiting at the bottom during the day and rising to the surface during the night. It has a blue, greenish color, with a very characteristic tiger pattern.
For the Minerva spiced mackerel paste preparation, cooked mackerel, completely clean, is used. It is this care that allows us to get a smooth paste. The shredded piri-piri that is added to this preparation gives it an incredible flavor. The final process of sterilization at 118º will eliminate any bacteria and grant it a long duration.
Conservation, use and harmonization
It is not necessary the conservation of the paste in refrigeration, as it is enough to store it in a dry place. It must be consumed at room temperature.
With no need for any previous preparation, it is ready to be consumed. It is recommended the consumption of the can’s entirety after its opening.
The spiced mackerel paste is an excellent option as an appetizer or as the bases for canapés. Also excellent simply spread on bread or on a toast.